Wow, two days into work (9 hours a day), and I am already in desperate need of holidays again. Maybe I was not born to work, just joking here. If you want to have lots of things, work for your money and you can buy yourself whatever you want in time. Otherwise I would not be able to afford all my make-up carvings!
Anyhow, it is time for a new FOTW; some things have changed this week! So let's jump right in! On a side note; Once I see my series running properly, I will also post a picture of how the make-up looks together, put on on my canvas I call a face!
1) Since it's summertime and I am back working, I don't like wearing a full on foundation-look. So as this week's base I've chosen Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream in the shade light. It's extremely moisturizing and refreshing, but can get a bit too shiny throughout today, which can easily be combated with a bit of translucent powder of your choice.
2) Maybelline Instant Age-Rewind Concealer in the shade light has been my go to for hiding my slight blue circles I love to call my Panda Eyes :D I am almost running out and I will most likely repurchase.
3) Favorite Blush of all time, NARS Orgasm; a beautiful pinky coral with sweet golden shimmers. I think if you use that blush you don't need a single bit of highlighter for its so dewy, just loving it. I think I am close to hitting pan too!
4) My Eyebrows stayed the same this week, Anastasia's Brow Duo in Medium Brown. Really the only eyebrow product I use!
5) Maybelline, the Falsies Mascara for this weeks eye-make-up. Bought this when I was over in Manchester UK, that time they didn't sell it over here. I am loving it for a neutral eye.
6) Lipstick is from MAC in the shade Hue. A very pretty everyday nude that you can wear without looking too much.
If you want me to review a product, swatches etc, I am always happy to find out in the comments.
Have a nice day :)